Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:26:51 +0100
From:      Fabien Thomas <fabien.thomas@netasq.com>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Clang now the default on x86

Le 5 nov. 2012 =E0 20:52, Brooks Davis a =E9crit :

> I've made clang the default on x86 systems.  There will probably be a
> few bumps as we work out the last kinks including a ABI issue for i386
> system libraries, but the transition is expected to be fairly smooth =
for
> most users.
>=20
> Please report problems on freebsd-current or freebsd-toolchain.

Great to see that happening!

I've started rebuilding in a VM with 1Gb memory and buildworld failed =
because
no memory was available for the compiler (c++). It seems that Clang use =
a lot more memory?
Do you have a minimum required memory size to finish a buildworld =
(amd64).

Fabien