Date:      Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:45:17 +0300
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
To:        Frank Staals <frankstaals@gmx.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: technical drawing program

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:28:19 +0100 Frank Staals wrote:

> It's a shame the FreeBSD port's version is so old (6.0-pre23 while the
> current version is allready  6.0-pre31 (or even 6.0-pre32 I'm not
> sure) though.

Do you know that saying "it's a shame..." you are actually speaking
about yourself either? The port is maintained by ports@FreeBSD.org
(it's a public maillist). That means that the port is maintained by
all FreeBSD users uncluding you. Since you use this port you may
consider updating the port and send a PR about it. That's may be
your contribution to the project. You even may become a maintainer
of the port. Thanks for your contribution in advance!

WBR
--
bsam