Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:20:15 +0530
From:      "Bagavathy Kumar Mahendran  " <bagavathykumar.m@hcl.in>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FW: i386/127710: My driver PCI probe is not called for my  correspondingdevice ID and Vendor ID

Dear All,
             Iam writing a new driver for a SAS/SATA Controller having a
Class ID -0x01
Sub Class - 0x07
Programming Interface - 0x00

Hence instead of my probe function the Static build Card Bus Driver cbb
is attaching just by simply checking sub class 0x07 and programming
interface 0x00=2Ehence my probe gets failed=2E Kindly help me in resolving
this =2Ewhat I thought is to add the card bus driver a checking of CLASS
ID in its pci probe function=2E

Thanks=20

With Regards,
Bagavathy kumar =2EM