Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:27:58 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        ben.thomas3@comcast.net
Cc:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org  status ?

On 2005-09-02 15:21, ben.thomas3@comcast.net wrote:
> [I've been unable to send to submit problem reports, and I tried sending the following email from the FreeBSD web page to bugbusters@freebsd.org.  That attempt failed as well.  So, I'm trying one more time from my home account to see if this works.]
>
> Your message

Your mail system is not set up properly.  It tries to send email messages to
the FreeBSD.org domain with an envelope address whose domain (shown above as
``exchange.katana.local'') does not resolve to an IP address.

If you need help with configuring your mail system to ``masquerade''
internal addresses to real-world addresses, that are acceptable as
envelope-from addresses by FreeBSD.org, don't hesitate to contact me
directly, in one of my non-FreeBSD addresses:

	keramida@linux.gr
	keramida@serverhive.com
	keramida@ceid.upatras.gr

Regards,