Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 23:39:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "T. William Wells" <bill@twwells.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Consulting service entry

I'm not sure if you want a form filled out or whether you'd want
me to just send in a description. However, I'll do the latter and
if you have a form, feel free to send it along. (The URL doesn't
work today, as my provider isn't routing my class C. He's
promising any day now.... However, the e-mail address does.)

Bill Wells, bill@twwells.com, Unix and C person since 1983;
FreeBSD since its earliest days. I've done everything from kernel
hackery to applications programming, device drivers to compilers.
Lots of Internet experience, from T1's up to server coding; I was
the technical head for an ISP for a couple of years. I've a
background in math, chemistry, physics, and computational
linguistics. See my resume,
http://www.twwells.com/bill/resume.txt, for lots more details.