Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:56:11 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        viren@rstcorp.com
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, jkb@best.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Failing make elf 2.2 -> 3.0 (perl?)

Viren R. Shah wrote:
> Oops, forgot to add that after doing the make buildworld and make
> installworld steps to bring my system up to -current, I made sure that
> my /etc directory files were up to date -- which meant hand editing
> all the changes. This might have had an effect on the subsequent "make
> aout-to-elf" build (I'm just guessing, though).

Please don't try to corrupt what was a simple procedure that resulted
from a _lot_ of work. There are times when I wish these lists were
moderated. *Sigh*.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137