Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:36:34 +0200
From:      Wim Olivier <wimo@osiricom.co.za>
To:        FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BSD Internals

--------------4EC5853ADD68C2474E5A4F12

Hi everyone,

I would like to know where I can get hold of some additional documents
on BSD internals.
I already have "The Design of the 4.4 BSD OS" book and devoured it.

Now looking for some more...

--
Kind Regards,

Wim Olivier
Principal Consultant - UNIX Systems
Professional Services (Africa & Middle East)
OSIRICOM Holdings (Pty) Ltd.  -  South Africa
Mobile: +27 (0) 82 6553599       http://www.osiricom.co.za
Tel      : +27 11 802 7415
Fax     : +27 11 802 5853

--------------4EC5853ADD68C2474E5A4F12

begin:vcard
n:Olivier;Wim
tel;cell:+27 (0) 82 655 3599
tel;fax:+27 (0) 11 802 5853
tel;work:+27 (0) 11 802 7415
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.osiricom.co.za
org:Osiricom Holdings (Pty) Ltd.;Professional Services Division
version:2.1
email;internet:wimo@osiricom.co.za
title:Principal Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;16 Ashwood Place=0D=0AMomentum Office Park=0D=0AWoodmead;Johannesburg;Gauteng;;South Africa
note;quoted-printable:Osiricom's Professional Services Division  is the de facto source=0D=0Afor Professional Services in Africa & the Middle East region.=0D=0A=0D=0AOperating Systems Specilization:=0D=0A=0D=0A * UNIX (all)=0D=0A * IBM AS/400 (including specialized printing solutions)=0D=0A * NT / Win2000=0D=0A * Tarantella & Citrix Server Based (Thin Client) Computing=0D=0A=0D=0AFor more information please e-mail info@osiricom.co.za
fn:Wim Olivier
end:vcard