Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:26:06 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   When can I expect package building to re-start?

Looking on the ftp sites, the last time the packages-4-stable stuff was
updated appears to be 19 March (UTC).  I am assuming this is because the build
cluster was co-opted to producing 4.8 CDs.  Any idea when it will be back to
normal service?  If it's going to be a week or more, I'll try some other
method.

[I have a Toshiba laptop that can't run X (it freezes in the ddc module).  I
need to try the latest XServers package before send-pr-ing etc, and it will
take most of the rest of forever to compile it myself!!]