Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 21:42:48 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu, scrappy@hub.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Commercial, Non-Hacker CD Distribution - A thought

OK, gentlemen, enough.  It's time to stop before the irony of a bunch
of FreeBSD advocates ripping eachother to bits over the question of
how best to support FreeBSD's *FORWARD MOVEMENT* becomes too great to
endure.  You're taking it personally now and that means it's time to
SHUT UP and get away from your mailers, OK?  There are 355 other
users and exploders on this list and I'd just like to remind you that
you're performing (badly) in front of a large audience.  Do the right
thing by your remaining reputations and quit while you're behind.

					Jordan