Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:01:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jacob Ritorto <jritorto@fore.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sun Type6 keyboard?

Hi all,
	I'm rather new to PCing, but I greatly
admire your work on FreeBSD.  Sadly, though, since
my fingers seem completely out of sorts on PC
keyboards, I've been longing for a way to
interface the Sun unix keyboards to this
wonderfully cheap, fast platform for a while.
	Now that Sun uses USB keyboards, the
hardware is in place and so my dream should be
possible.  How do I tell FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE to
notice the Sun USB keyboard and treat it as the
console input device?  Kernel config file?
	Please help as running that SPARCclassic
at home as an X display for the sole purpose of
avoiding 'spoiling' my keyboarding skills is
becoming unbearable..

thanks.

--jake