Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:13:01 -0600
From:      "Steve Morrow" <renegade@unforgettable.com>
To:        "'Ted Knight'" <efknight@bellsouth.net>, <taboo@comcen.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Cloning my 1g drive to my 6g drive

I have been unable to find a cloning product that supports *nix, much less
FreeBSD partitions.  Most will however blindly copy the partition to the new
drive.  The unfortunate part is that you will be unable to expand the
partition to fill the entire drive.  You can however, partition the "extra"
space and move your files to where you want them.  Not the most elegant
solution, but it does work.

Steve
renegade@unforgettable.com