Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:55:33 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ANNOUNCE: VMware 1.1 for Linux on the FreeBSD

> At this time I can successful run the VMware 1.1 for Linux on the FreeBSD.

Ok.  Now I have some real commentary, and sorry for the erroneous
complaint before.

Firstly; the detection you do for a patched Linux module is great.  I was
very happy to be told off for not loading a new one first. 8)

Secondly; you don't install the vmware-wizard script.  Are there others
that you might have missed?