Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 1996 09:01:59 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, dglo@SSEC.WISC.EDU, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Willows

}  > For that, we
}  > need people who've sent in their software license form (in all the
}  > *BSD camps) to talk to one another about whatever piece of the puzzle
}  > they're working on.
}  >
}  > So, anyone besides Dave and myself so far?
}

	I'd be more than interested in helping out, but I'm afraid I
may not be a great help. I know very little about kernel internals
(compaired to you guys) and would be little help in the LDT arena.
If you're game, I am.

}-- End of excerpt

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &