Date:      29 Sep 2002 15:17:41 +0200
From:      Frode Nordahl <frode@nordahl.net>
To:        walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86 crash, Bezier thing (was Re: Is phk rewriting the kernel over the weekend?)

Hey,

On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 14:51, walt wrote:
[snip]

> I wonder if it could find the very annoying crashes in the X server.
>
> --
> I'm sick of hearing about how big my Beziers are!

http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2002-June/018300.html

Seems like this won't get fixed until XFree86 4.3.0, but the bug seems
to be in the "Type1" font handler only. (a call to abort())

I have removed it from my XFree86 config now, and I'm hoping for no more
Bezier crashes :)

Mvh,
Frode Nordahl