Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 14:51:46 -0400
From:      "David E. Brooks Jr" <dbrooks@iencentral.com>
To:        <freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Informix for FreeBSD

Sadly, Informix doesn't have any of their server products available on
FreeBSD.

However, our kindly sales represntatives made a formal request to have their
client SDK ported to FreeBSD.  It's still in the early approval stages
(apparently
their engineers think it's a good idea) and not a done deal, but it's
looking positive.

It's not what you were looking for, of course.  It is, however, a start
toward the
day when Informix has a native FreeBSD server.

-- Dave