Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 07:02:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to report problems (was: Request for Flames)

Greg,

Actually, I used your page (or its predecessor, it looks different
now) back when I started.  ;)

I'd like to do something more detailed on each type of problem.
Eventually, I'd like to turn this into a troubleshooting helper for
the most common problems.  But information gathering is the first
step.

Yes, "troubleshooting wizards" might be beneath FreeBSD's target
market, but with the sort of questions we get on -questions -- or even
-hackers -- I think it would be worthwhile.  Anything to slow the
growth of the mailing lists.

==ml