Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:29:02 -0600
From:      Aaron Siegel <Aaron.Siegel@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Building a web site: CGI, PHP

Hello
I am building a web site, my first web site, for a club I am in. The memb=
ers=20
of the club are not technically inclined so I would like give them to  th=
e=20
ability to post their MS Word created mess and generate a document use th=
e=20
CSS style sheets for the web site.=20

I know this is off subject. I posted here for a couple reasons, one becau=
se I=20
follow this list, the second I know the majority of the people are skille=
d=20
administrators and technically very compendent.

I have found some tools which will do this but I have not been able to pu=
t it=20
all together. I would like to use Perl, since it can be use for something=
=20
other then the internet. PHP seem to more common feature of web hosting=20
companies.

Can any of who have experience doing give some advice? I am not ask how t=
o do=20
it. I am just asking for some tips, point me some direction, or links to=20
information. How hard is it to administer, it is a low volume site there =
are=20
only 20 people in the club. =20

Thank you
Aaron