Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:37:48 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org, Jose Gabriel J Marcelino <gabriel@maquina.com>
Subject:   Re: Aironet under NEWCARD

In message <XFMail.010205143119.jhb@FreeBSD.org> John Baldwin writes:
:
: On 05-Feb-01 Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message <20010204025751.A16147@devils.maquina.com> Jose Gabriel J
: > Marcelino writes:
: >: - The main problem however is that now the OLDCARD kernel crashes after
: >:   I remove my Cisco 340 (Aironet) PC Card from the only PC card slot
: >:   present.
: > I get this with *ALL* cards.  There's a stray interrupt and the smp
: > folks have broken the "thread exists, but there's no registered
: > interrupt handlers" case.
:
: Erm, that shouldn't be broken.  It works with oldcard just fine, I
: watch the ithreads come and go away without any problems.  Although
: with newcard, I find that my 16-bit cards get the pccbb interrupt
: instead of the interrupt they usually get.  For example, the wavelan
: gets irq 11 instead of irq 3.  I can try to play with this here to
: see if I can panic it with newcard later on.

I'm seeing this for both NEWCARD and OLDCARD.

Warner