Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2000 14:52:05 -0700
From:      xavian anderson macpherson <professional3d@home.com>
To:        Christopher Rued <c.rued@xsb.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: APOLOGIES GIVEN TO ALL

--------------02D880203DA21634E24F67EB

how do you consider me to have been yelling?  I APOPLOGIZED.  i am fully
aware of the kld for vinum.  but you still have to define it.  i just
want to know if this can be or is done during installation?

--------------02D880203DA21634E24F67EB

have been yelling?&nbsp; I APOPLOGIZED.&nbsp; i am fully aware of the kld
for vinum.&nbsp; but you still have to define it.&nbsp; i just want to