Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2014 00:23:18 +0400
From:      Dmitry Selyutin <ghostman.sd@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@freebsd.org>,  David Chisnall <theraven@freebsd.org>, Konrad Jankowski <versus@freebsd.org>, freebsd-i18n@freebsd.org
Subject:   Report #10: Unicode support

Hello everyone!

I've written a colldb tool using C language, so one may now use colldb
after compiling sources. I decided not to use lex/yacc here since it
seemed to be a bit overkill for just a simple task, so all you need is
C plus libcolldb (written in C too). I've also written colldb.1 manual
page and fixed libcolldb build (previously one could not compile it
without UNICODE=YES in make.conf).

Due to my exams (they will start in several days) I have to take a
rest to be prepared. Thanks to everyone who helped me during this
summer! I'd like to thank FreeBSD's community: guys, you are amazing,
it's really pleasant to work with you! I'm going to continue my work
after September 20th, so stay tuned! ;-)

P.S. Repository is here as usual:
https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2014/ghostmansd

--
With best regards,