Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:06:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rich Fox <rich@f2sys.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   libwrap.so.7--making me crazy!

Hi,

I am trying to fix a 3.1 distribution so that It can run netatalk.
First I had the lib.so.3 (I think) problem. Fortunately, this was fairly
common and I found the solution in the handbook.
Now, I am stuck on the following:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libwrap.so.7" not found

I have located and installed tcp_wrappers_7.6 and it didn't change
anything. It took me a long time just to find the tcp_wrappers_7.6.tar.gz
file and now, apparently it wasn't even what I needed.

Any ideas where I can get this libwrap.so.7?

Thanks,
Rich.