Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:02:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        C.Herrmann@science-computing.de (Christoph Herrmann)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b + PAO and pcmcia Fritz!Card (fwd)

Christoph Herrmann wrote:

> I'm using FreeBSD 2.2.8 with PAO on my Notebook and I try to install
> i4b-00.71 for a pcmcia Fritz!Card .
>  But when I try to compile the kernel I got lots of  Errormessages :

This has been fixed in -current. The fix is also available from the
GNATS PR database as PR kern/10278 (although the fix was apparently
done for 3.1-stable).

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...