Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:46:07 +0200
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        Andreas Davour <ante@Update.UU.SE>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, Bob Walker <rww@safllc.com>
Subject:   Re: Newbie Experience

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 11:42:19PM +0200, Andreas Davour wrote:

> Too bad you felt it was that horrific.
>
> In my experience FreeBSD is sometimes a bit harder than modern Linux
> distros to install, but are much nicer to maintain and use.

I found leaning linux was much harder because there wore no mailing list
compaired to the ones FreeBSD has.

> A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.

Top-posting!

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.

Howtos based on my personal use, including information about
setting up a firewall and creating traffic graphs with MRTG
http://alex.kruijff.org/FreeBSD/