Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 22:44:41 +0200
From:      Rogier Steehouder <r.j.s@gmx.net>
To:        Andre` Niel Cameron <AndreC@Axxs.net>
Cc:        free bsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Perl Help Please

On 20-10-2001 12:16 (-0400), Andre` Niel Cameron wrote:
> > while (<HTML>) { print; }
> >
> > Or slightly more readable:
> >
> > while ($line = <HTML>) {
> > print($line);
> > }
>
> The second page still appends itself to the first, it does not load a new
> seperate page.

The first remark I made about the if statement was meant to solve that
problem. This is just a remark on memory use. Reading a file line by
line costs less memory than reading it all at once.

This was taken from my original reply:

> if ($ENV{'QUERY_STRING'} eq $COMMAND[0]) {
> 	&Display_Html("templates/test.html");
> } else {
> 	&Display_Html("templates/login.html");
> }

This should solve the 'double page' problem.

With kind regards, Rogier Steehouder

--
/ \                  r.j.s@gmx.net                  //  \