Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:01:09 -0500
From:      Mark Felder <feld@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-rc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   rc.subr cant seem to handle spaces in binary names

Hello,

Finally looking for feedback on this. I have a port
(multimedia/plexmediaserver) whose binary name is "Plex Media Server" --
with spaces. Our rc framework doesn't like this, and every attempt to
get it to play nice has resulted in failure. I do not like spaces in the
binary name, but this is something that Plex has had for years and I
don't expect them to change. Is this a bug in rc.subr, a known WONTFIX,
or am I overlooking something? I'd love to simplify the rc script if
possible.

Thanks