Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:16:50 +0100
From:      "Torfinn Ingolfsen" <tingox@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amule 2.2.3 port - first try

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru> wrote:
> * Torfinn Ingolfsen (tingox@gmail.com) wrote:
>
> It builds OK, but plist (and Makefile.man I guess) is incorrect.

I knew about plist - I haven't done too much updating of that. I need
to figure out a manageable way of maintaining it. Some files are added
to the install based on what options a user chooses, and thererfore
should only e added then. OTOH, there are just too many files add
everything dynamically. Oh well, it must be fixed one way or the
other.

With regards to man pages,aMule ships with man pages for en, de, es,
eu, fr and hu. However, the fr set is incomplete, almost half the man
pages are missing. A few commands only have man pages in en and de
languages.
I'm not really sure how to handle this.
Also, the man page are installed uncompressed, and it seems like 'make
package' doesn't like that.

> http://people.freebsd.org/~amdmi3/aMule-nooptimize-2.2.3.log

I see that 'port test' also reports much of the same - porttools looks
like a _very_  useful tool thanks to both Bernhard and you for
pointing me towards it.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen