Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 2015 18:28:33 +0800
From:      Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>, "x11@freebsd.org" <x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [HEADSUP] WIP on fonts

My poudriere is acting funny now, and I'm not sure if it's related. It
keeps deleting xorg-fonts-truetype because there is a new dependency
(x11-fonts/dejavu), and then having to rebuild a whole suit of packages as
a result.

The interesting thing is that dejavu was a dependency the entire time. It
will successfully peform the bulk build and update the package set. If I
then re-run the bulk build, it does the same thing every time.

My make.conf file (which hasn't changed in some time) contains:
OPTIONS_SET=                    VAAPI VDPAU X265 ASS FAAC LAME
MDNSRESPONDER RRDTOOL STATGRAB DEJAVU

The strange output from poudriere:

[00:00:22] ====>> Sanity checking the repository
[00:00:22] ====>> Checking packages for incremental rebuild needed