Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2019 11:56:30 -0500
From:      Nicholas Papadonis <nick.papadonis.ml@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do you mount a Virtualbox shared folder? Group or permissions issue?

Has anyone tested FreeBSD inclusive VirtualBox drivers with VirtualBox
6.0?  I looked on the manual page, however it is referencing Sun
Microsystems.  Therefore I'm considering this manual page about 10 years
outdated.

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/virtualization-guest-virtualbox.html

Thank you