Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:32:08 +0100
From:      "Sahar alGhrarri" <mar_jmes20@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-pf" <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I await your response

=EF=BB=BFGreetings,
I am Mrs. Sahar alGhrarri, the only surviving member of a family that =
was crushed in a bomb-blast during the war in Libya. Currently, I am b=
attling with a (partial stroke) which resulted from the shock gotten f=
rom the incident. Please view the below link for  details: http://www.=
wsws.org/articles/2011/jun2011/liby-j20.shtml
When my husband whom was a crude oil merchant was alive, we had plans =
to use the last days of our lives to disburse part of our resources to=
 charity organization and several unknown individuals because when we =
were much younger in life as a couple, we received financial help from=
 an unknown individual whom we have not met till this day. The impact =
we got from such gesture made us want to do same.
Unfortunately, my husband is not alive today to do this with me and my=
 health is deteriorating so fast; hence I have decided it on our behal=
f. Having donated to several individuals and charity organization from=
 our savings, I have decided to anonymously donate the last of our fam=
ily savings to you.
Irrespective of your previous financial status, please do accept this =
kind and peaceful offer on behalf of my beloved family. Please acknowl=
edge Mrs. Sahar   Email: sahar-alghram102@gmx.com
May war and pains never come close to your dwelling place.
Regards
Mrs. Sahar alGhrarri