Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 2000 12:45:10 +0000
From:      Rink Springer <rink@springer.cx>
To:        Sergey Babkin <babkin@bellatlantic.net>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KLD's on ISA bus: how?

Sergey Babkin wrote:

Hi,

I've got a probe, attach and a dummy identify procedure for my driver
now. When I load the KLD, my identify procedure gets triggered, but the
probe procedure doesn't! Why? Can someone help me? I've tightly used
aha_isa.c as a help... for some reason, FreeBSD doesn't appear even to
CALL the probe thing!

Please help me!

Thanks!
--Rink