Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2016 08:40:46 -0600
From:      Sergey Manucharian <sm@ara-ler.com>
To:        twilight <pipfstarrd@openmailbox.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No access to Forums

Excerpts from twilight's message from Mon 14-Mar-16 13:47:
> Your IP address must've got on a black list. I use tor for connecting to
> the Internet and I usually can't connect to forums.freebsd.org with the
> same error.
>
> On 12.03.2016 18:26, Sergey Manucharian wrote:
> > What's wrong with access to https://forums.freebsd.org/ ?
> >
> > Everything was fine before. Today Firefox 45.0 tells:
> >
> > Secure Connection Failed
> >
> > The connection to forums.freebsd.org was interrupted while the page was
> >
> > The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
> > authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
> > Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Well, I've just rebooted my modem and got a new IP. Same problem.
Also I checked both current and previuous IP with http://mxtoolbox.com ,
it shows them clean.

There were several discussions on both forums and mailng lists last year
regarding Forum's security settings (SSl/TLS). However I'm using the
latest Firefox (and tried Chromium as well), and assume it's supposed to
have the correct SSL/TLS settings. Everything was working fine 3-4 days
ago.

Thanks,
Sergey