Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:36:33 -0700
From:      "Max Clark" <max.clark@media.net>
To:        "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: How do I max a 6Mbps link

Let me give a little more detail. This is a 6Mbps internet link that
traverses the atlantic and 25 router hops. "out of the box" I can only
sustain 170KBps. We are currently evaluating a REALLY expensive commercial
solution, but I would rather know I was going to be paid than spend $50K per
link.

What can I do to help freebsd saturate this link?

Thanks,
Max