Date:      Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:01:50 -0700
From:      Jaimie Garner <jaimie@onsitepcs.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP4 and pear Ports

How do I install php4 with pear and GD and some other options using ports?

I no longer get the config menu that used to apear. I tried make config and it
gave me a small menu but not the full menu I am used to seeing.

I installed mod_php4 via ports and then tried to install Pear but I get an
error about conflicting version of mod php4 and php4-cli. Pear requires
php4_cli but can't install it.

I tried deinstall all mod_php4 and did an install of lang/php4 now pear works
but apache no longer uses php. And now cant install mod_php4.

I know I am doing something wrong. could some one point me in the right
direction? I have hunted on the net and haven't found much.
Thanks
--
Jaimie Garner
Onsite PCS inc.