Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 1997 17:30:02 -0400 (AST)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca>
To:        Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't make world... need help

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Philippe Regnauld wrote:

> 	Looks like you might have fallen in between the holes, and hit
> 	lite/2 merging effects.

So, how do I recover?  Before posting my previous note I had already
looped through the "doctrinal routine" several times, expecting that my
problem would "self-correct".  After a couple of days I started doubting
that and resorted to posting a message to this list. Any suggestions?

> 	<DOCTRINE>
> 	Tracking -current is like running forward while looking
> 	at your shoes.  Thus standard procedure is:
>
> 	 1) SUP/CVSUP
> 	 2) Compile
> 	 3) It doesn't work ?  Tough luck :-)
> 	    wait a couple of hours and go to 1)
> 	</DOCTRINE>

Antonio
"I myself have always disliked being called a 'genius'.  It is fascinating
 to notice how quick people have been to intuit this aversion and avoid
 using the term"  --  John Lanchester,  in  "The Debt to Pleasure"