Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:09:03 +0100
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg search dependency tree

Hi,

I have accidentally deleted my poudriere package lists. I still have
all packages in my repos.

I know I can get list of all packages in my repo in appropriate
format with `pkg search -o -x . | awk -F ' ' '{ print $1 }' | sort',
but this way I'm listing also ports which are installed only as
dependencies, which I'd like to avoid - I'd like to list only "top
level" ports, so that I don't build a dependency if top port doesn't
need it.

Is there a way to get dependency tree from pkg search?

Thank you in advance,
--=20
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupa=C4=87
https://www.mimar.rs/