Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2016 18:41:24 -0800
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Savecore can't find matching kernel

Hi all,

[system is 11-CURRENT, updated last night, on RPI2]

During a recent reboot following a crash the following message appeared on the console:

Creating and/or trimming log files.
Starting syslogd.
savecore: reboot after panic:                                                                                                                                                                  PGA_WRITEABLE on unmanaged page
Feb  8 08:26:00 www savecore: reboot after panic:                                                                                                                                                                  PGA_WRITEABLE on unmanaged page
savecore: writing core to /var/crash/vmcore.2
Unable to find matching kernel for /var/crash/vmcore.2
Setting date via ntp.

The no matching kernel warning has appeared at least once before as well.

The core was generated manually with the "dump" command at the debugger
prompt, is some additional action required?

Along similar lines, where do debugging scripts go for the default
configuration on an RPI2 ? I've tried adding them to /etc/ddb.conf
but they're not found. /etc/defaults/rc.conf has script loading turned
off by default, turning it on generates warnings, but obviously some
scripts get loaded and run during some crashes. Seeming I'm looking
in the wrong place....

Thanks for reading!

bob prohaska