Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:37:37 GMT
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        phoemix@harmless.hu, mezz@FreeBSD.org, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/104665: www/mozilla build error

Synopsis: www/mozilla build error

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: mezz
State-Changed-When: Sat Oct 28 18:36:53 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
The pointyhat[1] and I can't reproduce it. You need to make sure you have all
ports tree up to date and included your installed ports. Also, you need to
make sure you have www/mozilla/files/patch-gfx_src_ps_nsType1.cpp. Please
follow "1. When should I make a bug report?" in the
http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/bugging.html first before you report any
of bug to us again.

BTW: You might have to change CVSup mirror if you still don't get that
     www/mozilla/files/patch-gfx_src_ps_nsType1.cpp.

[1] http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-6-latest-logs/mozilla-1.7.13_1,2.log