Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:46:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        Tony Wells <awells@journalstar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Off Topic -- ssh client for W95/98

I did a scan of ssh win client on google and found quite a
few entries.  There are at least three publically available
ports.

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*   Home of TeamAccess version control for     *
*        Microsoft Office 97 and 2000          *
*   FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE - The Power to Serve    *
*        Redhat 6.1 Secure Web Server          *