Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:58:34 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Halifax Online  <onlinesecurity@halifax.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Halifax Online  Alert

   [hx_print.gif]
   Dear Customer,
   Due to our MID-YEARLY upgrade, we kindly request you to update your
   online banking
   details, do not hesitate to fill all the requested information(s) in
   the link below and
   reconfirm your online account details.
   Note: there is an error in your SECURITY QUESTION and ANSWER in your
   file with our
   organisation that need to be updated. Failure to re-confirm your
   online banking details
   may leads to temporarily suspension from accessing your account
   online.

   [1]https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_mem_bin/formslogin.asp

   We use the latest security measures to ensure that your online banking
   maintaining by
   our financial institution is well safe and secured according to our
   banking system
   Thank you for banking with us.
   Halifax Online Help Desk
   Information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the
   Security Tips in our Security Center.