Date:      Thu, 11 May 1995 23:16:57 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        james@miller.cs.uwm.edu (Jim Lowe)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (user alias)
Subject:   Re: sound audio queue corrupted

> What sound drivers are you using?  What type of sound card do you have?
> Several of us have been working on a new version of the sound drivers.
> I just put a new version out on

I tried to use the 3.0 driver from your site but since I didn't succeed
in the first place putting it into -current I sticked with -current.
Also I found things from 3.0 in -current and thus I was not sure
if the 3.0 sound driver isn't already in -current anyway.

gus0 at 0x220 irq 11 drq 1 on isa
gus0: <Gravis UltraSound 3.7 (512k)>

> 	ftp://ftp.cs.uwm.edu/pub/FreeBSD/sound.v30.4.tar.gz.
>
> All the bugs aren't worked out but that version should work with the
> gus, gus-max, and pas-16 cards and vmix.
>
> I am currently listening to RFV using vmix and a gus-max card with those
> drivers.
>
> 	-Jim

FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.0-BUILT-19950507 FreeBSD 2.0-BUILT-1995
0507 #0: Sun May  7 18:08:05 MET DST 1995     root@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.d
e:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386