Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:13:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Technical Director <trodat@ultratrends.com>
To:        timh@tjhawkins.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please explain. (What is HawkinsOS?)

Err, maybe you should use ... HawkinsOS???

T.J.HAWKINS Secure, Stable, Supported Operating System...

I really enjoyed that.

Maybe this inquiry is to get the developers to work out HawkinsOS,
whatever version of FreeBSD you sed'd s/FreeBSD/HawkinsOS/g, problems
with multi-threading?

My troll addition.

PS

Your site says you are a Programmer, providing proof of concepts for what
you are discussing shouldn't be to hard.

***