Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 1998 15:28:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: On advocating FreeBSD and the Halloween memo...

> Oh sod it, I didn't want a lunch hour today anyway :-)
>
>     <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/~nik/myths.html>;

Looking good!  The graphic at the top is hosed, though I imagine
you knew that.  Also, ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
posted some stuff about the true nature of the "splits" in BSD;
you might want to suck that in.

All in all, a very good start and something which needed to be said.
I wonder if we want to also drag my posting out of the advocacy
archives and attach it to this doc as a link under "our position on
the hallowwen document" or something?  Just a thought.

Thanks for giving up your lunch hour, anyway. :)

- Jordan