Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2017 22:22:15 +0600
From:      Christina Grimmie <christina.grme@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A tip I got on Netflix that smvn.ru users might want to know

Hi ,

I saw you mentioned Netflix on your page here
smvn.ru/en-books/handbook/nutshell.html

I'm not sure you are aware, but for users outside the US, almost 90% of the
movie and tv shows catalog is blocked.
I was traveling outside the US and it was a real nightmare to watch my
favorite shows, but I found a cool workaround. So, when I saw you mentioned
Netflix, I thought other users of your site might be interested as well if
you mention it to them.

There are a few solutions, they are all listed here very clearly
https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/unblock-netflix-if-you-reside-outside-the-us/
I personally use a VPN, but I guess you can just share this article with
your users and let them pick the solution that works for them.

I hope I returned the favor,
Best,
Christina