Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   wireless install

I have been working on this for some time now.  I made a patch that allows an install to be done
via 4.3R.  I am interested in helping out with this more.  If someone decides to put foocontrol
into the mfsroot they can alwaya take it out later when the ifconfig in stable has the options.
Here are the patches so far...

http://dyeske.netrush.net/freebsd/stable.patch

and here is a mfsroot.flp that you can use to get an install going

http://dyeske.netrush.net/freebsd/mfsroot.stable.flp

and here is a kern.flp with "ray" added into it

http://dyeske.netrush.net/freebsd/kern.stable.flp

note: both these floppies were build from a RELENG_4 "make release" since I could not get make
release going with RELENG_4_3_0_RELEASE

If anyone else has a card that is not supported by the an, wi, or ray drivers let me know and I
can build you floppies.

Regards,
David Yeske