Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:58:03 -0800
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@terrandev.com>
To:        Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.9 is now available

Bob Willcox wrote:
> Seems that they should be able to create the floppy disks and boot from
> them still. Not ideal, but should work.

Floppies are an endangered species. At work we just bought a large
number (thousands) of new machines and not a single one came with a
floppy drive. Now that I think of it, neither of my home machines has a
floppy either. Although I do have one drive sitting on the shelf, just
in case.

--
Brandon Fosdick
http://www.terranspace.org