Date:      Sun, 24 May 1998 23:05:29 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:          URL for gnats CTM archive & current mail list name ?

My CTM mail feed of gnats deltas died at gnats.1990.gz (Jan 12),
Anyone know
        -  an archive address to catch up from
		(I did look a while ago, but didn't find an archive on
			 freefall )
        -  where to resubscribe ?
		majordomo@freebsd.org    says
			ctm-gnats               jhs@muc.de
		but I get nothing.

PS I did look in handbook, but its very out of date:
  RELENG_2_2/doc/handbook/handbook239.html#493
  "There is a sequence of deltas for the ports collection too, but interest has
not been all that high yet. Tell me if you
  want an email list for that too and we will consider setting it up."
EG port-cur has existed a long time.

Julian
Julian H. Stacey  <jhs@freebsd.org>  http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/