Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:30:29 GMT
From:      "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/102422: ipfw & kernel problems where firewall rules aren't interpreted correctly

The following reply was made to PR bin/102422; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>
To: "Stephen E. Halpin" <seh-10lzx4@mail.quadrizen.com>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, Oleg Bulyzhin <oleg@FreeBSD.org>,
	Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>,
	Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
Subject: Re: bin/102422: ipfw & kernel problems where firewall rules aren't
 interpreted correctly
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:26:36 +0400

 Stephen E. Halpin wrote:
 > processing, and it worked fine.  I still have a question about PR 91245,
 > as when I went to the following page:
 >     http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sbin/ipfw/
 >
 > and it looks like the last version of ipfw2.c is 1.96 on the MAIN
 > branch, and the changes in PR 91245 are not there.  It would be awesome
 > if all three fixes could make it into the 6.2 release!

 This PR was closed by rev. 1.88 in CURRENT, and rev. 1.76.2.10 in
 RELENG_6, and will be in 6.2-RELEASE. But i don't know about this PR.
 Gleb, Oleg - any comments? :)

 --
 WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov