Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 17:19:14 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: generating PLIST...

On 10 Jul 1998, Thomas Gellekum wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
>
> > 	Apologies for fixing it
>
> :-)
>
> > , but I didn't think that there would be
> > any outcry against it :(
>
> I didn't mean to sound harsh, sorry.
>
> I just noticed that your fixes made it more difficult to apply the
> patches Stefan already has.

	How so?  I imagine when Stefan is ready, he can just replace what
I put there, he shouldn't have to add or conform to it.  I just wanted to
get it UNBROKEN so that it was at least usable...if someone wants to
replace what is there with something better, so be it, but at least ppl
can now use what is there...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org