Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:54:52 -0800
From:      "Mardoc Inc." <mardoc-inc@rogers.com>
To:        Barbish3@adelphia.net, ecrist@adtechintegrated.com, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cdrom

Thankyou to each of you for your comments re mounting the CDROM.  I have
now got it working.  As for the age of the OS - newer is not always
better, I am afraid. Of course this depends on both hardware and
software, but there is no doubt that the newer hardware (disks etc) are
far less reliable, despite being able to hold more data. Newer operating
systems have more bells and whistles, but again, that does not always
make them better. My most reliable systems are usually my older ones -
in fact my MOST reliable systems are over 12 years old.

tks

Wayne Hocking