Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:55:31 -0400
From:      Daniel Staal <DStaal@usa.net>
To:        Eric Beukes <ebeukes@cut.ac.za>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Bandwith Management

--As of March 23, 2011 3:49:37 PM +0200, Eric Beukes is alleged to have
said:

> As well as how do I now what is actually used for the management of the
> bandwith like ipfw, ect?

--As for the rest, it is mine.

As far as I know, the two most likely bandwidth management systems on a
FreeBSD box are the two possible firewalls, ipfw or pf.  Check to see
which, if either, is set up, and then start reading man pages and config
files.  ;)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.